Let the Traveler's Light shine through with the custom Destiny x SteelSeries collection
CHICAGO | BELLEVUE, Wash. – FEBRUARY 15, 2021 – SteelSeries, the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, and Bungie, creator of the definitive action MMO Destiny videogame series, today unveiled a new collection of limited-edition gaming gear that celebrates Destiny.
Inspired by the Traveler’s Light, the bright color scheme and graphic designs brings the sci-fi universe of Destiny to life through the award-winning Arctis 1 Headset, Rival 5 Gaming Mouse, and QcK Prism XL Mousepad. As a bonus, customers who purchase the special-edition Arctis 1, Rival 5, and QcK Prism XL will receive exclusive in-game cosmetics for Destiny 2.
• Arctis 1 | Destiny Edition – The Arctis 1 Destiny Edition Headset channels the Traveler's quiet serenity while delivering crisp audio and comms across all gaming platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. The headset features Arctis drivers for signature sound and a detachable ClearCast microphone delivers natural-sounding clarity and noise cancellation. The Arctis 1 Destiny Edition includes a timed-exclusive Viral Celebration Exotic emote, designed specifically for the Destiny x SteelSeries collaboration.
• Rival 5 | Destiny Edition – The Rival 5 Destiny Edition Gaming Mouse’s design is inspired by the glistening Light of the Traveler. Featuring 9 programmable side buttons, each is fully customizable for the player’s most important hotkeys, and a 5-button quick action side panel layout includes a toggle switch for fast and efficient in-game actions. Players can also change their color scheme to adapt to specific games. Brilliant PrismSync Lighting provides 10 zones of 16.8 million beautifully crisp colors that bring RGB to the next level. The color schemes can be easily synchronized with other SteelSeries products, and even react to in-game cues. The Rival 5 Destiny Edition includes the timed-exclusive Viral Celebration Exotic emote, designed specifically for the Destiny x SteelSeries collaboration.
• QcK Prism XL Mousepad | Destiny Edition – The QcK Prism XL Destiny Edition Mousepad glows with 2-zone RGB dynamic illumination and the Traveler's visage. The QcK Prism XL is the pinnacle of surface performance, innovation, and style. Durable micro-woven cloth optimized for low and high DPI tracking movements and a 900 mm x 300 mm x 4 mm playing surface provide players with maximum control. SteelSeries XL gaming mousepads are engineered for all levels of play and are highly recommended by esports pros. The QcK Prism XL Destiny Edition includes the exclusive Existential Unfoldment Legendary emblem, designed specifically for the Destiny x SteelSeries collaboration.
• Arctis Pro Speaker Plates | Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Edition – Gamers can personalize their award-winning Arctis Pro line of headsets and commemorate the upcoming Destiny 2 expansion, The Witch Queen, and take back the Light with the limited-edition speaker plates. Compatible with Arctis Pro, Arctis Pro + GameDAC, and Arctis Pro Wireless.
As part of the Destiny x SteelSeries collaboration, Destiny's sound designers have created a custom SteelSeries Sonar equalizer preset that allows players to take their in-game sound to another dimension. Sonar is an all-new audio software launching this summer that delivers powerful sound customization for PC, immersive spatial audio, and enables ChatMix, 7.1 virtual surround sound. Sonar is part of the SteelSeries GG software ecosystem that includes Moments, the free app that allows gamers to clip, edit, and share gaming highlights, and SteelSeries Engine, which powers its award-winning line of mice, keyboards, and headsets. Destiny fans can check out the early access version of Sonar beginning today.
In Destiny 2, players are Guardians, defenders of the Last City of humanity in a solar system under siege by dangerous forces. As a Guardian, explore the mysteries of the solar system, unlock powerful elemental abilities, and collect unique gear to customize your Guardian's look and playstyle. Enjoy Destiny 2’s cinematic story, challenging co-op missions, and a variety of PvP modes alone or with friends.
• Arctis 1 Headset | Destiny Edition – NA: $59.99 | EMEA: €69.99 | APAC: $69.99
• Rival 5 Gaming Mouse | Destiny Edition – NA: $74.99 | EMEA: €79.99 | APAC: $79.99
• QcK Prism XL Mousepad | Destiny Edition – NA: $69.99 | EMEA: €69.99 | APAC: $69.99
• Arctis Pro Speaker Plates | Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Edition – NA: $34.99 | EMEA: €34.99 | APAC: $34.99 Launches day and date as Destiny 2: The Witch Queen on 2/22/22
For images of the limited-edition Destiny x SteelSeries collection: https://steelseries.box.com/v/SteelSeries-Destiny-Collection.
To learn more about SteelSeries.com, visit steelseries.com and join the conversation on Twitter at @SteelSeries and Instagram at @SteelSeries. For more information about Destiny 2, visit destinythegame.com and follow @DestinyTheGame and @Bungie on Twitter and @DestinyTheGame and @Bungie on Instagram.
SteelSeries is the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals focused on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem, SteelSeries GG. In 2020, SteelSeries acquired KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. To learn more about SteelSeries, visit SteelSeries.com and join the conversation at @SteelSeries.
About Bungie Bungie is an independent, employee-owned game development studio based in Bellevue, Washington dedicated to creating hopeful worlds that inspire passionate player communities and lifelong friendships. For three decades, that purpose has led to the creation of some of the most celebrated video game franchises, including Marathon, Myth, Halo, and Destiny. Today, Bungie is focused on developing the future of the Destiny universe and new worlds to come.
© 2022 Bungie, Inc. All rights reserved. Destiny, the Destiny Logo, Bungie, and the Bungie Logo are among the trademarks of Bungie, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Paul Murphy [email protected]
Bungie PR [email protected]
Chicago, Feb. 14, 2022